Government Contracting Opportunities
The US Federal Government spent over $10 Trillion on small businesses in fiscal year 2011 making it the largest purchaser of goods and services in the world. In 2009 Legislation passed a bill called The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act and the Small Business Act to create opportunities for small businesses to participate in government funded contracts while building on and keeping the US economy going.
The Government purchases products and services in almost every industry known. Contracting officers buy everything they need from private businesses and contractors because the Government does not manufacture anything on it's own.
Government contracts are a great source of revenue for businesses especially when the economy is down. With recent budget cuts and increased public criticism, purchasing agents are feeling more pressure to spend the American taxpayers' money wisely. It is imperative that companies looking to do business with the federal government take advantage of every option available to effectively market their capabilities to procurement officers.
What We Do
The only option for businesses that wish to take advantage of the endless federal contracts that are available is to be set up properly in SAM and to aggressively market their business to federal agencies.
We help small businesses get established with the federal government by utilizing the same sources used by successful companies that are currently contracting with the government.
Begin Online Registration
- Submitting and maintaining required registrations, including DUNS, System for award management, Dynamic Small Business Search, and Fed Biz Ops.
- Migrating your legacy account into the System for Award Management
- FEMA registration or Grants.gov registration if qualified
- Building a government resume & strategic business plan
- Professional Consultation from a federal contract specialist.