SAM.GOV Registration & Renewal Now!
Let GCR Process Your SAM.GOV Registration or Renewal Today.
For Faster Processing of SAM.GOV Registration or Renewal Call Us Toll-Free 1.844.470.8802
Are You in Need of the SAM.GOV Notarized Letter or the Single Entity Template for processing? If so, you Can Find it Here. This letter is a very important step in your SAM GOVERNMENT Registration. If you are not clear of what is required then please reach out to one of our GCR consultants to assist you.
The Time Is Now to Register Your Business with SAM.GOV
(System for Award Management)!
SAM.GOV Registration is Good if:
- You are starting a new SAM registration (formerly ORCA or CCR certification).
- You are renewing an existing SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are a vendor who is in the private sector that wants to do business with a federal government entity/agency.
- You need an active SAM (System For Award Management) or (CCR) Registration in order to apply for grants.
- You need to acquire a DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for a SAM.GOV registration.
- You receive federal assistance and are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university.
- You wish to be eligible for FEMA contracts by becoming registered and certified.
- You are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO) because you are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor.
- You wish to modify and optimize your Small Business Administration (SBA) profile.
*Attention: Due to the migration of the CCR & ORCA legacy systems to the System for Award Management (SAM), new entity registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval.
Fastest SAM.GOV Registration
Your SAM.GOV registration will be completed in half the normal time with accuracy. Our SAM GOV specialists have processed thousands of SAM registrations, and they have a full understanding of all phase, format and element changes that have recently occurred. They will monitor the IRS & CAGE code validation and communicate with the DLA until processed. Additional services completed for our clients are the DSBS, FBO, and FEMA registrations.
What is SAM.GOV?
The System for award management was designed to streamline the process of both obtaining and procuring federal contracts by integrating the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance and all federal procurement systems into one.
This process is being split up into four phases with phase one including all functions from the following systems:
(FedReg) Federal Agency Registration
(ORCA) Online Representations and Certifications Application
(EPLS) Excluded Parties List System
What benefits are associated with being registered in SAM.GOV?
One system equals one user login and reduces the risk of not being properly registered in all required systems.
Virtually eliminates the requirement to enter the same information multiple times.
Eliminates multiple expiration dates reducing the possibility of missing a contract for improper registration.