Process Your SAM.GOV Registration
or Renewal Here Now!
Let the Professionals at GCR Process Your SAM.GOV Registration Renewal Today.
For EASY Processing of SAM.GOV Registration Renewal!
Call Us Toll-Free 1.844.470.8802
Can you or your business use a SAM.GOV Notarized Letter or the Single Entity Template for processing? If you do, you Can Find it Here. This letter is a very important step in your SAM GOVERNMENT Registration. If you are not certain of what letter is required then please contact one of our GCR Contract Consultants to help you.
Do Not Wait to Register Your Business with SAM.GOV
(System for Award Management)!
Your SAM.GOV Registration is Required if:
- You’re beginning a new SAM.GOV registration (previously the ORCA or CCR certification).
- You’re renewing an existing SAM.GOV registration (previously CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You’re a vendor located in the private sector who wishes to do business with any federal government entity or agency.
- You need an active SAM.GOV (System For Award Management) or (CCR) Registration in order to apply for grants.
- You need to acquire a DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for a SAM.GOV registration.
- You receive federal assistance and are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university.
- You wish to be eligible for FEMA contracts by becoming registered and certified.
- You are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO) because you are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor.
- You wish to modify and optimize your Small Business Administration (SBA) profile.
*Attention: Due to the migration of the CCR & ORCA legacy systems to the System for Award Management (SAM), new entity registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval.
Fastest SAM.GOV Registration
Your SAM.GOV registration will be completed in half the normal time with accuracy. Our SAM GOV specialists have processed thousands of SAM registrations, and they have a full understanding of all phase, format and element changes that have recently occurred. They will monitor the IRS & CAGE code validation and communicate with the DLA until processed. Additional services completed for our clients are the DSBS, FBO, and FEMA registrations.
So What is SAM.GOV?
The System for award management was designed to streamline the process of both obtaining and procuring federal contracts by integrating the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance and all federal procurement systems into one.
This process is being split up into four phases with phase one including all functions from the following systems:
(FedReg) Federal Agency Registration
(ORCA) Online Representations and Certifications Application
(EPLS) Excluded Parties List System
What benefits are associated with being registered in SAM.GOV?
One system equals one user login and reduces the risk of not being properly registered in all required systems.
Virtually eliminates the requirement to enter the same information multiple times.
Eliminates multiple expiration dates reducing the possibility of missing a contract for improper registration.