Process SAM Registration & Renewals
(System For Award Management) Here!
Our Contracting Consultants will provide you step by step instructions on how to complete your SAM Government Registration or Renewal.
What Is System for Award Management (SAM)?
The System for Award Management or “SAM.GOV,” is the central location for all Federal Procurement activities. It combines all the functions of Central Contractor Registration “CCR,” the Online Representations and Certifications Applications “ORCA,” and the Excluded Parties List System “EPLS.”
Do I Have to Register My Business with SAM.GOV?
If you want to work with the federal government, the answer is yes! You must be registered in SAM.GOV if any of the following apply:
- A vendor who wants to sell goods or services to any federal government agency.
- You want to apply for grants at Grants.gov.
- Local or state government entity/agency or school/university who receives federal funding.
- Entity seeking eligibility to perform on FEMA contracts.
- Sub-contractor to a federal prime contractor.
*Please note: new registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval.
How long is my SAM Registration good for?
Your SAM.GOV registration must be renewed each year. Contact GCR at least 90 days before your renewal date to avoid missing important bid opportunities. We’ll notify you in advance and get the renewal process started before your SAM.GOV registration expires.
SAM Notarized Letter Is Required
With updated security concerns, new regulations for System For Award Management (SAM.GOV) were placed into effect on April 28, 2018. Any entity that wishes to register, renew or amend their SAM Registration is now required to supply a notarized letter to the Federal Service Desk. Our Contract Consultants can process this for you by simply filling out the information on the form above.
Both templates are located below. This letter is an important step in your SAM Registration. If you are unsure of what is required please reach out to one of the government contract consultants to assist you.
Congratulations on taking the first step!
Enjoy the benefits of your SAM Registration (System for Award Management).
Complete the above Online SAM Government Registration Form for any of the following:
- You are filing a new SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are renewing an existing SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are a vendor in the private sector wanting to do business with any federal government entity/agency.
- You need an active SAM.gov (CCR) Registration in order to apply for grants at Grants.gov.
- You desire to acquire a DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for SAM Registration.
- You receive federal assistance and are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university.
- You wish to be eligible for FEMA contracts by becoming registered and certified.
- You are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO) because you are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor.
- You wish to modify and optimize your Small Business Administration (SBA) profile.
*Attention: Due to the migration of the CCR & ORCA legacy systems to the System for Award Management (SAM), new entity registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval.
Full Service SAM GOV Registration
Your SAM registration will be completed in half the normal time with accuracy. Our SAM GOV specialists have processed thousands of SAM registrations, and they have a full understanding of all phase, format and element changes that have recently occurred. They will monitor the IRS & CAGE code validation and communicate with the DLA until processed. Additional services completed for our clients are the DSBS, FBO, and FEMA registrations.
Why SAM or System for Award Management?
The System for award management was designed to streamline the process of both obtaining and procuring federal contracts by integrating the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance and all federal procurement systems into one.
This process is being split up into four phases with phase one including all functions from the following systems:
(FedReg) Federal Agency Registration
(ORCA) Online Representations and Certifications Application
(EPLS) Excluded Parties List System
What benefits are associated with being registered in SAM?
One system equals one user login and reduces the risk of not being properly registered in all required systems.
Virtually eliminates the requirement to enter the same information multiple times.
Eliminates multiple expiration dates reducing the possibility of missing a contract for improper registration.