Start Your SAM Registration or Renewal Now!
Our Federal contracting consultants will provide you step by step
instructions on how to complete your SAM Registration.
Simply complete the form below to have a GSA specialist help you or call
Congratulations on taking the first step!
Enjoy the benefits of registering with SAM (System for Award Management) now.
Complete the above Online SAM Registration Form for any of the following:
- You are filing a new SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are renewing an existing SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are a vendor in the private sector wanting to do business with any federal government entity/agency.
- You need an active SAM (CCR) Registration in order to apply for grants at Grants.gov.
- You desire to acquire a DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for SAM Registration.
- You receive federal assistance and are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university.
- You wish to be eligible for FEMA contracts by becoming registered and certified.
- You are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO) because you are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor.
- You wish to modify and optimize your Small Business Administration (SBA) profile.
Attention: Due to the migration of the CCR & ORCA legacy systems to the System for Award Management (SAM), new entity registrations and renewals in SAM may take several weeks for approval.
What is SAM or System for Award Management?
The System for award management was designed to streamline the process of both obtaining and procuring federal contracts by integrating the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance and all federal procurement systems into one.
This process is being split up into four phases with phase one including all functions from the following systems:
- (CCR) Central Contractor Registration
- (FedReg) Federal Agency Registration
- (ORCA) Online Representations and Certifications Application
- (EPLS) Excluded Parties List System
What benefits are associated with being registered in SAM?
- One system equals one user login and reduces the risk of not being properly registered in all required systems.
- Virtually eliminates the requirement to enter the same information multiple times.
- Eliminates multiple expiration dates reducing the possibility of missing a contract for improper registration.